- Hamo (a kind of conger eel), steamed and served with fresh wood-ear mushrooms and apricot sauce.
- Ayu (a kind of river fish), deep-fried and served with gingko nuts in a dashi jelly.
- Beef, served with winter melon in clear soup.
- Tai (sea bream), served sliced.
- Abalone, simmered and served with its own liver.
- Anago (a kind of sea eel), grilled with cured fish liver, served with onion.
- Manganji-togarashi (Kyoto capsicum), sesame tofu, taro and figs.
- Suppon (snapping turtle) dumpling in soup, served with Matsutake (Japanese truffles).
- Amadai (tilefish) rice. Served with pickles and miso soup.
- Grape-infused tea jelly with muscat grapes, pear and coconut.